Occupy London Economics Working Group presents Beyond Capitalism? event
A day of discussions of what an economically just future could look like. This is a chance to explore the world we want to live in, not just what we think we can change. The day will be divided into three themed sessions with panels of speakers presenting their ideas in 10-15 minute presentations to get us started followed by open debate.
The current schedule is:
- 11am Introduction
- 11:15-1pm: Session 1: Tax and Government
- Richard Murphy (Tax Justice Network)
- Gordon Kerr (Cobden Partners)
- Robin Smith (Systemic Fiscal Reform)
- 1pm-1:30pm Lunch Break
- 1:30pm-2:15pm: Session 2: Money and Society
- Ben Dyson (Positive Money)
- Dada Jii (Progressive Utilization)
- Peter Challen (Global Justice Movement)
- 2:15pm-4pm: Session 3: Land, Commons and Cooperative Economics
- Derek Wall (Green Party, Goldsmiths)
- Fred Harrison (Land Research Trust)
- Cliff Mills (Mutuo)
- 4pm-4:30pm: Close
The event is free and open to anyone to attend. If you would like to register to attend the event please fill in your details below – this will help us plan capacity. We can also keep you up-to-date with the programme.
Register for the event here.