MoNONOpoly at the Truman Brewery

 
Loading Map....

Date/Time
Date(s) - 28/06/2013 - 01/07/2013
10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Location
Truman Brewery F Block T5

Category(ies)


MoNONOpoly deals with the financial crisis gripping the United Kingdom. Focussing upon the injustice of the growing inequality within the country, as 1% of the population holds a disproportionate share of the nation’s wealth compared with the other 99%.

More info: www.pdhall.org

 
© 2012 Occupy London
Powered By DynamiX