Mexican Christmas Celebration
Date(s) - 16/12/2012
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Mexico Lindo y Querido, Paz and Mabel
part of the 132 Movement
· Participate in a theatrical reading of the Pastorela, a story of the shepherds following the Christmas Star (arrive promptly to get a role!).
· Traditional procession (in which Joseph and Mary are asking for a place to stay)
· Smash and enjoy colourful piñatas!
· Put your letter to Father Christmas and the Three Wise Kings in the special mailbox.
· Organisation of the ‘Pastorela’ – 1.30pm
· Pastorela theatrical reading (bilingual) – 2.00
· Procession – 3.15pm
· Piñatas – after the procession
You can also buy Paz’ delicious food:
· tacos de rajas con crema,
· tacos de nopales en salsa verde con chicharrón,
· tostadas de tinga,
· frijolitos with my grandma recipie J.
Drinks: ponche, café de olla, chocolate, agua de horchata and agua de jamaica.
Your children can register in a workshop so that they enjoy making crafts:
• Piñata workshop, so that they can take home their own little piñata.
• Cookie decoration.
• Preparing Christmas cards.