Docs Directory

Title Author Created Last Edited Group Tags
Process Development Meeting

Process Development – 21st May 2012 – Royal Festival Hall
 
1. Process’s role in scheduling discussion topics for General Assemblies.
 
ACTION – Jonni will announce the lack of[...]

GA planning May 22, 2012 May 22, 2012
NOMADIC OCCUPY at HAGGERSTON PARK: Camp Assembly 13.5.2012 – DAY 1

AGENDA
1)    Why are we here?
2)    Facilities
3)    Outreach
4)    Ground-rules for the camp / joining the camp
5)    Camp security
6)    How long should we stay?
 
NOTES[...]

Occupy Nomads May 18, 2012 May 18, 2012
Create your own account

 
What can you do? 

You can create your own profile (like on facebook) , join working groups, make friends, post links, photos, videos,….etc!

Remember this is going to be[...]

Vica March 22, 2012 March 22, 2012
Occupy London Website Moderation

The Occupy London Website is a platform which has been created specifically to allow Occupy London to share it’s activities online.
It reflects the three levels of engagement of Occupy:[...]

Vica March 18, 2012 March 18, 2012
NEWSLETTER 18-24 FEBRUARY

 
WEEK   FEB 18 – 24
 
 
Index
 
 
1 Valencia:  police represses  students 
 
 
2 National Occupy Politics
 
 
3 Global Day of Action on Military Spending
 
 
4 Critical  block in Madrid in[...]

Occupy London International WG February 26, 2012 March 2, 2012 actions, events, information, international, newsletter
Notes of informal meeting after WG assembly

Attendees: Peter C., John, Tina, Dave, Em, Vica, Jonathan, Tim.
Process:
- there is no clarity on the process to set up a WG
- Consensus from GA?
- Temperature[...]

Vica February 18, 2012 February 18, 2012
15.02.12 Finance Working Group meeting

Date: 15.02.12      Time: 11am        Location: TEA
Attendees: Anon, Em, Liz, Luke, Phil, Vica, Dave (observer)
Tasks:
Finance GA: Phil, Anon, Vica, ( Liz, Luke)
Monday meeting: Anon, ( Phil, Liz,[...]

Finance WG February 17, 2012 February 17, 2012
08.02.12 Finance Working Group Meeting

Agenda:
Cash Box & Security in Info Tent
PayPal
Documents going on line
Re-cap on Bank Signatures
Review the Finance GA and future finance GA
Cash Box Security:
Over the[...]

Vica February 11, 2012 February 11, 2012
03.02.12 Finance WG meeting summary

Time: 10:30 am
Location: First on the highway, then moved to Tea due to disruption
Attendees:Anon, Em, Liz, Luke, Phil, Vica
Fund request procedure:
Vica: - will send email with[...]

Vica February 4, 2012 February 4, 2012
25.01.12 Finance WG Meeting Summary

Date and Time: Wed, 25.01.12 10:30 am
Location: TEA Cafe
Attendees: Em & Vica
This was considered an informal meeting, as the 4 other members were not able to attend. [...]

Vica January 26, 2012 February 4, 2012
Viewing 111-120 of 122 docs
© 2012 Occupy London
Powered By DynamiX