Notes of informal meeting after WG assembly
Attendees: Peter C., John, Tina, Dave, Em, Vica, Jonathan, Tim.
- there is no clarity on the process to set up a WG
- Consensus from GA?
- Temperature check at GA?
- Announcement at GA?
- There needs to be a clear process in place.
Remit/mandate of WGs:
- WGs should state clearly their mandate
- The GA could suggest what it would like the WG’s remit to be
Differentiation of WGs:
- Operational (finance, press, …)
- Debate and action ( economics, corporations,…)
- Action (eviction protection, remembrance day,…)
Autonomy and Accountability of WGs:
- clarity on what needs GA approval
- how can occupiers register disapproval of conduct of WG
- level of autonomy could be determined by type of WG (see above)
WG Assembly could be used more:
- to solve issues between WGs
- to improve collaboration
- could have themed break out groups at end of meeting
Comment posting has been disabled on this doc.